I want patience and I want it now.
Also, I find that nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
Laziness is what gets me out of bed in the morning.
Some of the smartest things people have ever said:
No language makes perfect sense. — John McWhorter
Neurosis is always a substitute for legitimate suffering. — Carl Jung
A child educated only at school is an uneducated child. — George Santayana
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do. — Savielly Tartakower
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision — Bertrand Russell
Every good thing that happens in your life is a gift. — Yours Truly
Top Network Posts
- 149Remove querystring from URL
- 135Is "Just a friendly advice" grammatical?
- 126How do the tenses and aspects in English correspond temporally to one another?
- 113Is there a name for this type of sentence structure: "She looks as though she's been poured into her clothes, and forgot to say 'when'"?
- 90How do the tenses and aspects in English correspond temporally to one another?
- 73CSS "color" vs. "font-color"
- 71What's a less offensive substitute for "rep-whores"?
- View more network posts →