C. A. McCann
Proud member of Concerned Programmers Against General Recursion!
"If it ain't broke, don't fixpoint it!"
"If you want more effective programmers, you will discover that they should not waste their time debugging, they should not introduce the bugs to start with." -- EWD
"The utility of a language as a tool of thought increases with the range of topics it can treat, but decreases with the amount of vocabulary and the complexity of grammatical rules which the user must keep in mind. Economy of notation is therefore important." -- K. Iverson
"Civilization advances by extending the number of operations which we can perform without thinking about them." -- A. N. Whitehead
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
Top Network Posts
- 216Jon Skeet now #2 in Reputation Leagues!
- 180Haskell: How is <*> pronounced?
- 140foldl versus foldr behavior with infinite lists
- 94Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 79How and why does the Haskell Cont monad work?
- 75DatatypeContexts Deprecated in Latest GHC: Why?
- 64Explanation of combinators for the working man
- View more network posts →