Started programming in High school, had my first computer job when I was 19, and have enjoyed it ever since. Considered myself to be a professional Developer and a professional SW Quality Engineer. The last 4 years I have spent working mostly in testing of Web Stack apps. Currently developing a few Web sites with my sons.
Top Network Posts
- 26What is the difference or value of these block coding styles in Ruby?
- 17What additional benefits does an software engineer bring to a QA position
- 15How to take care of Silicone cookware
- 12How do I make a "baking powder" substitute in a pinch
- 11What is the best way to upgrade from Eclipse 3.3 to 3.4 (or future releases)
- 8Recommend a Good QA Book
- 8How do I make semisweet chocolate more liquid?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.