dr Hannibal Lecter
At the time of writing this, I have 6+ years of work experience, mostly web projects but also other types.
I've used various languages and frameworks: PHP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MySQL, Informix, jQuery, CakePHP, Subversion, Git, and unfortunately even C. I've also played with Sqlite, RoR, Python, GTK (etc) but I have never done a real project with them to call myself an expert.
I am of curious nature and like to learn new things, languages, tools and project management related stuff.
Lately I've been educating myself about all things Agile which are non-existant in the company I work in (far fowls have fair feathers?).
Top Network Posts
- 40NetBeans PHP code completion
- 29Choosing a licence for open source projects
- 24Best practice in CakePHP for saving data, using models in component
- 23PHPUnit: how do I mock multiple method calls with multiple arguments?
- 20How to test the tests?
- 19What is the difference in use between 以及, 和 and 与?
- 17How do I decide whether to use 可以, 会 or 能?
- View more network posts →