I am currently looking for a Job in London. You can contact me at
bjoern dot pollex at googlemail dot com.
I believe that there is some answer to any question. It is not the task of the users here to lecture others or criticize them for laziness or stupidity. There is little educational value in sarcasm.
If a question is badly formulated, one can give advice on how to do better.
If important information is missing, one can kindly ask for it.
Someone else being unfriendly or badly mannered is no justification for being so yourself.
Before posting any question about a problem with your code, please read this (twice).
Top Network Posts
- 54How to create a custom string representation for a class object?
- 49Iterate over the lines of a string
- 47Reading and writing binary file
- 44One Liner to Convert from list<T> to vector<T>
- 37C++ Reference, change the refered variable
- 37Multiple references to the same footnote with hyperref support - is there a better solution?
- 32How to create a read-only class property in Python?
- View more network posts →