I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Top Network Posts
- 1158Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 405How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 351What XML parser should I use in C++?
- 307Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 243Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 243The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 184What XML parser should I use in C++?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
4 Too many upvotes for poor quality answers aug 11 '11
1 Why are people still mass upvoting non-answers? jun 29 '11