When I talk to acquaintances about the programming projects I'm working on, something inside me lights up an I can immediately feel a surge of excitement. This is usually accompanied by a glazed-over look and a forced smile in whoever I'm talking to. No matter. It's what I love.
Top Network Posts
- 64What is the relationship between WCF, Rest and SOAP?
- 41How to start and maintain an after-work project
- 33How does AntiForgeryToken work
- 18When a previously-fast SQL query starts running slow, where do I look to find the source of the issue?
- 12Develop secureness first or as a later step?
- 10Are a .NET Task thread's resources returned back to the pool temporarily if the thread is waiting on an async operation to finish?
- 10How do I remove blown in attic insulation?
- View more network posts →