When I talk to acquaintances about the programming projects I'm working on, something inside me lights up an I can immediately feel a surge of excitement. This is usually accompanied by a glazed-over look and a forced smile in whoever I'm talking to. No matter. It's what I love.
Top Network Posts
- 39How to start and maintain an after-work project
- 38What is the relationship between WCF, Rest and SOAP?
- 22How does AntiForgeryToken work
- 12Develop secureness first or as a later step?
- 9How do I remove blown in attic insulation?
- 8Are a .NET Task thread's resources returned back to the pool temporarily if the thread is waiting on an async operation to finish?
- 6How do I remove a chimney?
- View more network posts →