Top Network Posts
- 88What triggered the popularity of lambda functions in modern mainstream programming languages?
- 47What is referential transparency?
- 38Is committing/checking in code everyday a good practice?
- 36Why null pointer instead of class cast?
- 35Performance of Scala compared to Java
- 33Misconceptions about purely functional languages?
- 30How can "to teach" and "to learn" be translated to Russian?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (8)
5 What does “User was removed” mean? sep 23 '12
2 Where to ask for advice regarding a review audit? may 17 '13
2 Why was this question downvoted and closed? jan 4 '13
1 Why has this question been closed? apr 3 '12
0 Why is this question non-constructive? apr 6 '12