Android developer at BLStream (while all views are mine and not of my employer, of course).
I also have several years of prior experience in C# (MCTS certifified) and I did some work in PHP, too.
Particularly interested in code cleanliness and everything that possibly contributes to it (such as reactive programming).
Sporadically active on: http://stackoverflow.com/users/168719/konrad-morawski
My profile on LinkedIn: http://pl.linkedin.com/pub/konrad-morawski/a6/129/b07
Polish equivalent to StackOverflow: http://devpytania.pl/
My profile there: http://devpytania.pl/users/1672/konrad-morawski
Top Network Posts
- 41Is there a good reason to make pure functions non-public?
- 38Why is "Select * from table" considered bad practice
- 36Zero behavior objects in OOP - my design dilemma
- 30Is throwing an exception an anti-pattern here?
- 30How to deal with a misnamed function in production code?
- 29How to deal with no code reviews in my new place when I come from that practice?
- 26Why isn't the line count in Visual Studio zero-based?
- View more network posts →