Top Network Posts
- 149Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 88Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 71When does (x == x+2)?
- 66Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 62Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 51Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- 48Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →