Hi! I've studied cryptography at University of Aarhus in Denmark. I now like in Zurich, Switzerland. I mostly work with Python, but also like functional languages like Haskell a lot. I became involved in the Mercurial project in 2008. I work at Rackspace in Zurich since 2013.
Top Network Posts
- 314Mercurial — revert back to old version and continue from there
- 238What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
- 124Mercurial: Named Branches vs Multiple Repositories
- 116Merging: Hg/Git vs. SVN
- 104Consequences of using graft in Mercurial
- 86Forking from GitHub to Bitbucket
- 79Mercurial (hg) commit only certain files
- View more network posts →