Top Network Posts
- 182How to avoid "DO YOU HAZ TEH CODEZ" situations?
- 136Why use @Scripts.Render("~/bundles/jquery")
- 75*Code owner* system: is it an efficient way?
- 70Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 60When is it not appropriate to use the dependency injection pattern?
- 52How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 38Is it ethical to use personal code at work?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (3)
4 More information on why threads were closed oct 25 '11
-3 Offtopic posts - Can they be moved rather than closed? sep 21 '11