Top Network Posts
- 70Is string::c_str() no longer null terminated in C++11?
- 52Is there an easy way to initialize a simple class without a constructor?
- 46Difference between size_t and std::size_t
- 39Could a C++ implementation, in theory, parallelise the evaluation of two function arguments?
- 25Is it still safe to delete nullptr in c++0x?
- 25Idiomatic use of std::rel_ops
- 22undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.