Top Network Posts
- 95Is pass-by-value a reasonable default in C++11?
- 65Why would I ever use push_back instead of emplace_back?
- 35std::mem_fun vs std::mem_fn
- 34Recursive lambda functions in C++14
- 33How do I call ::std::make_shared on a class with only protected or private constructors?
- 32Empirically determine value category of C++11 expression?
- 31In C++11, what is the point of a thread which "does not represent a thread of execution"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.