Top Network Posts
- 590My boss decided to add a "person to blame" field to every bug report. How can I convince him that it's a bad idea?
- 130How can we motivate employees to complete IT certificates?
- 105The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 89"STOP! Look and Listen" audit tricked me
- 85What is an Anti-Corruption layer, and how is it used?
- 69Someone flagged my question as already answered, but it's not
- 67At smaller sites, penalize hot questions having 3-4 close votes
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (83)
22 Could we please detect troublesome questions using Stack Overflow data and offload them to Triage review for an hour or two? mar 27
20 Answers quality in hot questions jan 1 '13
16 Current state of the [job-market] [duplicate] oct 20 '14
15 How many questions do we get from users recently blocked at SO, how many of these are closed / deleted? apr 11 '14
14 Migration path to Workplace? feb 21 '14
13 Perform automatic checks for cross-posting and question block at SO when post enters close queue, not only at attempt to migrate aug 3 '14
13 What is the history behind the site scope change from NPR to “conceptual questions about software development”? apr 5 '12
12 'Problem' and 'help' titles in off-topic questions of new users coming from Stack Overflow mar 7 '15
12 Recent Trouble With Popularity aug 9