gnat top 0.73% overall
Top Network Posts
- 579My boss decided to add a "person to blame" field to every bug report. How can I convince him that it's a bad idea?
- 130How can we motivate employees to complete IT certificates?
- 104The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 88"STOP! Look and Listen" audit tricked me
- 80What is an Anti-Corruption layer, and how is it used?
- 70Someone flagged my question as already answered, but it's not
- 63Empowering tag-badge holders part II - let's look at silver?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (82)
20 Answers quality in hot questions jan 1 '13
18 Could we please detect troublesome questions using Stack Overflow data and offload them to Triage review for an hour or two? mar 27
16 Current state of the [job-market] [duplicate] oct 20 '14
14 Migration path to Workplace? feb 21 '14
14 How many questions do we get from users recently blocked at SO, how many of these are closed / deleted? apr 11 '14
13 What is the history behind the site scope change from NPR to “conceptual questions about software development”? apr 5 '12
12 Perform automatic checks for cross-posting and question block at SO when post enters close queue, not only at attempt to migrate aug 3 '14
11 Improve question quality by informing askers of expectations in some career related tags nov 5 '14
11 Recent Trouble With Popularity aug 9