Top Network Posts
- 569My boss decided to add a "person to blame" field to every bug report. How can I convince him that it's a bad idea?
- 123How can we motivate employees to complete IT certificates?
- 101The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 86"STOP! Look and Listen" audit tricked me
- 76What is an Anti-Corruption layer, and how is it used?
- 67Someone flagged my question as already answered, but it's not
- 66Is constantly looking for code examples a sign of a bad developer?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (80)
20 Answers quality in hot questions jan 1 '13
14 Migration path to Workplace? feb 21 '14
13 How many questions do we get from users recently blocked at SO, how many of these are closed / deleted? apr 11 '14
13 What is the history behind the site scope change from NPR to “conceptual questions about software development”? apr 5 '12
12 Perform automatic checks for cross-posting and question block at SO when post enters close queue, not only at attempt to migrate aug 3 '14
12 Could we please detect troublesome questions using Stack Overflow data and offload them to Triage review for an hour or two? mar 27
11 Recent Trouble With Popularity aug 9