Top Network Posts
- 262What is the difference between old style and new style classes in Python?
- 213What does a just-in-time (JIT) compiler do?
- 168What is the difference between IQueryable<T> and IEnumerable<T>?
- 145Should 'using' statements be inside or outside the namespace?
- 131What is the difference between currying and partial application
- 121What is the difference between a 'closure' and a 'lambda'?
- 112How can I get "Copy to Output Directory" to work with Unit Tests?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.