Cleaner [klee-ner] adj
1. characteristic valued by a programmer's personal preference for something that cannot otherwise be justified using accepted Software Engineering principles: This approach increases cyclomatic complexity and reduces encapsulation. It's cleaner, do it.
Top Network Posts
- 102In JPA 2, using a CriteriaQuery, how to count results
- 65What is Dispatcher Servlet in Spring?
- 64error: No validator could be found for type: java.lang.Integer?
- 61Why should Java ThreadLocal variables be static
- 54JDBC ResultSet getDate losing precision
- 48Convert UTC to current locale time
- 45Get Query String Values in Spring MVC Controller
- View more network posts →