I organise the Clojure Ireland user group.
Things I've done in the past:
- Worked in telecommunications, specifically, SMS messaging, anti-spam/fraud and billing services for mobile network operators
- Worked in embedded systems for consumer electronics products and stage lighting
- Worked in web development in Python (Django)
- Ran a startup in advanced behavioural analytics
- Ran a startup in portfolio management and investor reporting.
- Was on the PyCon Ireland organization committee in 2013
Things I know:
- My primary programming languages: Clojure and Clojurescript
- Clojure libraries I've used a lot: Reagent, Om, Sente, Kioo, clj-rethinkdb, component, bidi, yada
- Databases I use: RethinkDB (in the past also OrientDB and Postgres)
- Other languages I know well: Python, C++, C, Java, PIC24 Assembly
- Libraries I know well: Qt (both QWidgets and QtQuick/QML), DimpleJS, SDL 1.2
- Programming languages (use, design, implementation)
- Functional, dataflow and multicore programming
- Machine learning and analytics
- Operating Systems, virtual machines and compilers
- Embedded systems and electronics
- MIDI and Audio programming
- Data Visualisation
- Game Development
Top Network Posts
- 83Eclipse, regular expression search and replace
- 63What is the difference between application state and component local state in Clojurescript Om?
- 25Representing A Tree in Clojure
- 22How to get the id of a bean from inside the bean in Spring?
- 21Does Qt have a way of storing configuration settings in a file?
- 19Python Decorators run before function it is decorating is called?
- 16ClojureScript, Om and Core.async: How to handle events properly
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.