I'm a professional Java/C# developer with 10 years of experience in the IT field.
I build Java applications in my professional environment but I also love to dabble with C# and the .NET framework on my own. I'm interested in learning about frameworks, patterns, test driven development and in general, "good" coding and best practices. I've recently also been into KncokoutJS and single-page web applications.
Knowing more and getting better is what I try to achieve every day... Not always successful, but always trying :-)
Top Network Posts
- 65Is it better to use assert or IllegalArgumentException for required method parameters?
- 55Best practice to validate null and empty of a collection in java
- 46What is the difference between HttpContext.Current.Cache.Insert and HttpContext.Current.Cache.Add
- 29What did the "Big Three" think of each other's work?
- 25Guice Beginner - How to bind concrete classes?
- 21Count days until today moment.js
- 20Should I extract specific functionality into a function and why?
- View more network posts →