Software engineer at Google. Not an enterprise developer anymore. :-)
Stuff I've used or currently use:
- AngularJS, Knockout, and similar MV* frameworks
- .NET/ASP.NET/MVC/Web API
- NServiceBus, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, pub/sub frameworks
- Selenium/WebDriver, SpecFlow, various BDD tools
- A bit of D3
- A bit of Java
- SQL Server, SQL CE
- NoSQL (MongoDB, RavenDB, Redis, etc.)
- Oracle (although I try to forget)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSE, WCF)
- Web Applications (MVC, MVVM, JS)
- Embedded Systems (HCxx, PIC, etc.), but that's ancient history
Other things I know about:
- SOA and Distributed Systems Design
- Web security
- UI Design & Data Visualization
- Project Management (Agile & not-so-Agile)
- Software QA and test automation
- Doing tech talks that don't put everyone to sleep
Top Network Posts
- 600So Singletons are bad, then what?
- 536How should I ethically approach user password storage for later plaintext retrieval?
- 367Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 326What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- 258C# Object Pooling Pattern implementation
- 215INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- 185How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (20)
36 Why are people still mass upvoting non-answers? Apr 11 '11
21 Do significant claims require evidence? Jul 19 '11
11 Tag Cleanup: [Money] and Related Aug 27 '11
11 Any chance of a Programmers Community Blog? Jun 25 '11
7 Is providing more *flexibility* what P.SE needs? Jul 11 '11