Engineering @Facebook, Previously @Microsoft & Ask.
Proficient and interested in designing and developing scalable and highly performant backend systems. I also dabble with other parts of stack as and when needed. I am not dogmatic about a particular technology (or stack) and highly focused on fundamentals.
Top Network Posts
- 23How to take great night shots?
- 22Why hypot() function is so slow?
- 14Why is SQL Server '=' comparator case insensitive?
- 11UTF-16 Encoding in Java versus C#
- 11Cardio before or after exercise?
- 11Using 'switch' with strings in resource file
- 11How do I refer to the current object in an iterator
- View more network posts →