I work in web-related development these days. Previously, I worked on ROSA Linux distribution derived from Mandriva. In (post)graduate school I developed static program analysis tools, and carried on some research on the subject.
My blog "A Foo walks into a Bar" is hosted on my home site coldattic.info.
If you know any Languages specifically designed to make static verification easier, please, answer the question linked.
Top Network Posts
- 864Turning off auto indent when pasting text into vim
- 370Traversing text in Insert mode
- 274Visualizing branch topology in git
- 272Passing additional variables from command line to make
- 205When should I use git pull --rebase?
- 123How to typeset subscript in usual text mode?
- 69Question title that doesn't describe the problem
- View more network posts →