I am an experienced software architect/developer living in Melbourne, Australia.I am passionate about pragmatic architecture and solution design, solid development practices and code quality in enterprise development teams.
I am working on distributed systems and SOA (using WCF), legacy integration and modernisation, defining a .Net technology roadmap, application lifecycle management using TFS in my day job.
I started programming in C++ before moving on to C# about 6 years back and loving the language and .Net framework since then.
I am interested to learn from others and trying to share with the community interesting knowledge and information that I come across.
Top Network Posts
- 68View entire check in history TFS
- 62Why does the 260 character path length limit exist in Windows?
- 33C# parameterized queries for Oracle - serious & dangerous bug!
- 25Constraints in a relational databases - Why not remove them completely?
- 24Log4Net doesn't log or error
- 24Starting multiple projects when debugging in Visual Studio 2010
- 15Why aren't OODBMS as widespread as RDBMS?
- View more network posts →