Currently developper at Efront. I am working on the GRC product, a web based operational risk analysis system.
I am proficient in python and c, and fluent in c++, VB.net, c#
I like to explore other languages by solving problems from the Euler Project, such as haskell and lisp.
Top Network Posts
- 59Is there a way to detect if an image is blurry?
- 52what is the purpose of arrows?
- 52Why do some functional programming languages use a space for function application?
- 28Why do we need to put private members in headers?
- 24PrettyPrint python into a string, and not stdout
- 22Python 2.7: Print to File
- 19Why is the rec keyword needed in F#?
- View more network posts →