Top Network Posts
- 41Need a fast way to count and sum an iterable in a single pass
- 27How to rename a directory in Mercurial and continue to track all file changes
- 25How much to reduce salt when using salted butter in place of unsalted butter
- 13Python slice how-to, I know the Python slice but how can I use built-in slice object for it?
- 12How to correctly call base class methods (and constructor) from inherited classes in Python?
- 10Python fraction of seconds
- 10Contrary to Python 3.1 Docs, hash(obj) != id(obj). So which is correct?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.