.net C#/F# by day - Haskell/FP for fun - just another developer
If I don't sit in front of a computer you will most likely find my on my roadbike enjoying nature.
On twitter you will find me as @CarstenK_dev
Top Network Posts
- 263How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 28How to update an object in a List<> in C#
- 27How to convert string to string?
- 26memory leaks in Microsoft.FSharp.Control.Mailbox?
- 26How to get only letters from a string in C#?
- 24Convert byte array to image in wpf
- 16Is something in the 'where' clause in Haskell only calculated once?
- View more network posts →