- Monads are like buckets, that's what they say anyway.
- Monoids are easy! I guess?
- Comonads are just objects... however that works O_o
- Cartography has nothing to do with these things.
Top Network Posts
- 107When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 47Is it ethical to read programming books on the clock?
- 40In agile development, should I try persistence in flat file before database?
- 31How to create better OO code in a relational database driven application where the database is poorly designed
- 30Why is an anemic domain model considered bad in C#/OOP, but very important in F#/FP?
- 26How important is positive feedback in code reviews?
- 26C#: Nested conditionals vs continue statement
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (27)
25 Would you like to see Programmers get a less playful/cartoonish design to attract professional questions? nov 13 '12
11 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 jan 1
10 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 jan 1
8 Indicator to tell me I already flagged a question mar 25 '13
7 “What reasons do questions get closed for here?” should be in the help center under the “Asking” heading aug 5 '13
6 “What reasons do questions get closed for here?” should be in the help center under the “Asking” heading aug 5 '13
5 “How is it built?” mar 14 '13