- Monads are like buckets, that's what they say anyway.
- Monoids are easy! I guess?
- Comonads are just objects... however that works O_o
- Cartography has nothing to do with these things.
Top Network Posts
- 115When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 41In agile development, should I try persistence in flat file before database?
- 39Implementing an interface when you don't need one of the properties
- 36How to create better OO code in a relational database driven application where the database is poorly designed
- 32Why is an anemic domain model considered bad in C#/OOP, but very important in F#/FP?
- 30Performance of single-assignment ADT oriented code on modern CPUs
- 28How important is positive feedback in code reviews?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (35)
24 Would you like to see Programmers get a less playful/cartoonish design to attract professional questions? Nov 13 '12
11 Is every day Coffee Day? Aug 20 '15
11 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 Jan 1 '15
10 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 Aug 20 '15
9 Community list of Data Explorer queries Oct 28 '15
9 Is every day Coffee Day? [closed] Aug 20 '15
8 Indicator to tell me I already flagged a question Mar 25 '13