- Monads are like buckets, that's what they say anyway.
- Monoids are easy! I guess?
- Comonads are just objects... however that works O_o
- Cartography has nothing to do with these things.
Top Network Posts
- 112When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 48Is it ethical to read programming books on the clock?
- 40In agile development, should I try persistence in flat file before database?
- 32How to create better OO code in a relational database driven application where the database is poorly designed
- 32Why is an anemic domain model considered bad in C#/OOP, but very important in F#/FP?
- 26How important is positive feedback in code reviews?
- 26Performance of single-assignment ADT oriented code on modern CPUs
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (31)
25 Would you like to see Programmers get a less playful/cartoonish design to attract professional questions? nov 13 '12
12 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 jan 1 '15
9 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 aug 20
9 Is every day Coffee Day? aug 20
9 Is every day Coffee Day? [closed] aug 20
8 Indicator to tell me I already flagged a question mar 25 '13