I am a senior Electrical and Computer Engineering student at Rutgers University.
My advice for R programmers: look under the hood. Most of the R interpreter source makes a lot of sense and you can learn a lot about how the language works.
Top Network Posts
- 222What are all the uses of an underscore in Scala?
- 117What limits does scala place on the "acceptable complexity" of inferred types?
- 84`levels<-`( What sorcery is this?
- 65How can sbt pull dependency artifacts from git?
- 63"new" keyword in Scala
- 46How did "s***" and "the s***" come to mean opposite things?
- 46Why are electrons not pushed out from the conductor at an open circuit under the influence of a power source?
- View more network posts →