John with waffle
I’ve been working on a career combining scenario modeling with machine learning. I have experience in the practical problem of managing, processing, and representing large volumes of data. I'm very interested in problems in the long-term risks in infrastructure: manufacturing, transportation, energy, and agriculture. I hope to contribute to technologies leading to the more effective governance of risk.
** Specialties **
Understanding of temporal processes: temporal logic, time-series statistics, online machine-learning, causal processes, and systems analysis.
Software: algorithm design, software engineering, and data modeling.
Representing information: through prose, diagrams, schedules, maps, information visualizations, blueprints, probabilistic models, simulations, data structures, databases, and domain-specific programming languages.
Manufacturing: production planning, mechatronics, and manufacturing processes.
Top Network Posts
- 29Weighted random selection with and without replacement
- 16Can I calculate the average of these numbers?
- 13Should I bring temporary variable declarations out of loops in C and C++?
- 12Most efficient code for the first 10000 prime numbers?
- 10Mathematica Downvalue Lhs
- 9Algorithms recognizing physical address on a webpage
- 7What is the relationship between bayesian and neural networks?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.