I am a software developer during the day and hobbyist developer during the night (when time permits). Interested in all aspects of software development, although experienced mainly in the MS environment and languages.
C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net / MVC3, WinForms / WPF, WCF, Object Orientation, Code Generation, CSLA and other business frameworks.
Top Network Posts
- 109Is defining a variable to name a method argument a good practice?
- 45Are long methods always bad?
- 33Is it possible to recover data on a zeroed hard drive?
- 27Multiple file-extensions searchPattern for System.IO.Directory.GetFiles
- 26How important is multithreading in the current software industry?
- 24Is there ever a reason to do all an object's work in a constructor?
- 24Database of every possible move in chess
- View more network posts →