I am a software developer during the day and hobbyist developer during the night (when time permits). Interested in all aspects of software development, although experienced mainly in the MS environment and languages.
C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net / MVC3, WinForms / WPF, WCF, Object Orientation, Code Generation, CSLA and other business frameworks.
Top Network Posts
- 112Is defining a variable to name a method argument a good practice?
- 47Are long methods always bad?
- 39Is it possible to recover data on a zeroed hard drive?
- 31Multiple file-extensions searchPattern for System.IO.Directory.GetFiles
- 25Database of every possible move in chess
- 24Is there ever a reason to do all an object's work in a constructor?
- 23Does the first-move advantage for White have real meaning apart from the highest levels of play?
- View more network posts →