Top Network Posts
- 269Dealing with engineers that frequently leave their jobs
- 74Why must I put a semicolon at the end of class declaration in C++?
- 63Testing multi-threaded race conditions
- 61Why is it a good idea for "lower" application layers not to be aware of "higher" ones?
- 52Why are statements in many programming languages terminated by semicolons?
- 52What did programmers do before variable scope, where everything is global?
- 47Why does Donald Knuth write TAOCP using assembly language?
- View more network posts →