Top Network Posts
- 81Why must I put a semicolon at the end of class declaration in C++?
- 64Testing multi-threaded race conditions
- 61Why is it a good idea for "lower" application layers not to be aware of "higher" ones?
- 54Why are statements in many programming languages terminated by semicolons?
- 52What did programmers do before variable scope, where everything is global?
- 50Why does Donald Knuth write TAOCP using assembly language?
- 42why memoization is not a language feature?
- View more network posts →