Top Network Posts
- 88What is the difference between "instantiated" and "initialized"?
- 52Why is instance creation the way it is?
- 47What is CSLA Framework and Its use?
- 38Is there something wrong with how we're doing version control?
- 18Why is subclassing too much bad (and hence why should we use prototypes to do away with it)?
- 17Should if/else statements be arranged by rareness of cases or difficulty of dealing with them?
- 16Testing loses its effectiveness if all programmers don't use them
- View more network posts →