I like to help, and like a challenge. Day to day, I'm doing interesting stuff with java, sql, maven, with focus on testability. In former lives, I have done Win32, COM, C++, assembler M68000 (Amiga demos).
I've had queries about my username. The reason is quite humdrum. It originated from sysadmins at uni - they took each person's initials and added a final letter to ensure uniqueness. It raises the odd eyebrow, so I've kept it.
Top Network Posts
- 107@UniqueConstraint annotation in Java
- 88Java: Difference between PrintStream and PrintWriter
- 73MySQL select with CONCAT condition
- 48Why does Hibernate require no argument constructor?
- 44Load properties file in JAR?
- 42Which is the default access specifier in Java?
- 40Meaning of epsilon argument of assertEquals for double values
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.