By day, a mild-mannered software developer with a keen interest in those areas of computer science that deal with the psychology of human machine interaction, and how that affects the processes and principals which we apply to create useful software.
By night, I imagine I'm the coding rebel, defying all conventions and "sticking it" to "the man" while liberating the free-thinking and allegedly down-trodden cube rats that I resemble during the day!! Or, I have a vivid imagination and way too much time on my hands! ;-)
Top Network Posts
- 86What's the difference between simulation and emulation
- 75Is writing software in the absence of requirements a skill to possess or a situation I should avoid?
- 42Does a team of developers need a manager?
- 36What should be allowed inside getters and setters?
- 33How can one best avoid writing bloated GUI code?
- 29Why should I prefer composition over inheritance?
- 25Why not write all tests at once when doing TDD?
- View more network posts →