Lurking somewhere around unit testing tag...
...and on top of that, I now run unit testing-themed C#/.NET blog. If you ever wondered:
- Why you can't mock that private method?
- What exactly should unit test cover and what should be skipped?
- Which one should you use - Moq, FakeItEasy or Rhino?
You might find few answers there!
Top Network Posts
- 23TDD - Outside In vs Inside Out
- 23Selecting by month in PostgreSQL
- 20Testing Remove method without a call to Add method
- 19Getting all messages from InnerException(s)?
- 19unit testing system.timers.timer
- 18Could not find an implementation of the query pattern
- 17Should I test that methods don't throw exceptions?
- View more network posts →