Top Network Posts
- 13Is there justification for leaving conflict markers in checked-in code?
- 13How I can I lazily read multiple JSON objects from a file/stream in Python?
- 11Why is "tight coupling between functions and data" bad?
- 9How to parse text for a DSL at compile time?
- 8What are some better ways to avoid the do-while(0); hack in C++?
- 7What is the name of this bad practice / anti-pattern?
- 7Why should one avoid cross-team (circular) merges in multiple-team version control?
- View more network posts →