I am a British software engineer who lives in the Netherlands. I have worked on radio testing of Bluetooth and other wireless communication standards, and currently work in the navigation software industry. I enjoy developing primarily using modern C++, although other languages and dialects occasionally creep in.
I maintain a small terminal server application called Paradice 9, which is used for distributed tabletop roleplaying support.
Top Network Posts
- 92Junior colleague is questioning my methodology in front of client
- 53What was the first bit of mathematics that made you realize that math is beautiful? (For children's book)
- 53What is the difference between const int*, const int * const, and int const *?
- 38C++ return a "NULL" object if search result not found
- 35What are potential dangers when using boost::shared_ptr?
- 34How can I respond to negative comments about my accent in a non-native language?
- 24How is "deque" commonly pronounced?
- View more network posts →