I am a software developer somewhere in California. I've been in a lot of interesting back corners of the software world, from web spiders to machine learning to GIS to web frontend development. My willingness to deal with C++'s head-punching, ridiculous stupidity has taken me to interesting places, as has my ability to be super productive in Python.
I've also touched JVM languages, .Net languages, you name it. If it's somewhat mainstream I probably have used it enough to have formed an opinion on it.
My singular hobby is editing this profile. When I'm not answering questions or writing code I vacuum seal myself in a plastic container to lengthen my shelf life.
Top Network Posts
- 31Debugging ArcPy scripts?
- 24Getting list of selected features in ArcGIS for Desktop using Python code?
- 24Why learn/use Python Toolboxes over Python Script Tools?
- 22Repeat string to certain length
- 22Debugging ArcPy scripts?
- 21How is the data access cursor performance so enhanced compared to previous versions?
- 20Developing GUI in Python for ArcGIS geoprocessing using PyQT?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.