Chemical Engineer by degree, but developer / software engineer by trade (market forced my hobby upon me as my occupation).
Started in Pascal / Basic. Moved into MS Access development, and now Java Developer for ~15 years. Mostly working in server-side frameworks and enterprise applications.
Been expanding my skill set into Polyglot development, trying my hand in Clojure and most recently Groovy, and doing a fair amount shell scripting for cross-environment application server support.
Top Network Posts
- 255Why would you ever implement finalize()?
- 32Injecting beans into a class outside the Spring managed context
- 29How to setup commons-logging to use logback?
- 18On a queue, which end is the "head"?
- 16Spring bean with no id or name
- 10Problem with Commons Logging / Log4j setup in spring webapp with tomcat 6
- 8Implementing a basic FIFO queue in Java
- View more network posts →