I enjoy object-oriented programming mixin with functional programming.
I expect all my devs to be in accordance with the 'clean code' philosophy (art of software design, art refactoring, art of unit-testing etc...).
Currently, I'm focusing on Scala 'cause it aids to practice functional programming using pretty features and the power of JVM.
Top Network Posts
- 22AngularJS/Angular-ui-bootstrap Changing language used by the datePicker
- 21Choose code design effort or laziness in Bank world
- 17Changing context root for a web app under JBoss As 7
- 16Why is the Scala Option type not called Maybe, just as in Haskell?
- 14Best-practice for continuous integration and deployment
- 14Pattern Visitor breaking law of Demeter?
- 11ResulSet - Cursor : rs.next() Taking lot of time
- View more network posts →