I enjoy object-oriented programming mixin with functional programming.
I expect all my devs to be in accordance with the 'clean code' philosophy (art of software design, art refactoring, art of unit-testing etc...).
Currently, I'm focusing on Scala 'cause it aids to practice functional programming using pretty features and the power of JVM.
Top Network Posts
- 32AngularJS/Angular-ui-bootstrap Changing language used by the datePicker
- 21Choose code design effort or laziness in Bank world
- 20Apply loading spinner during ui-router resolve
- 19Changing context root for a web app under JBoss As 7
- 18Best-practice for continuous integration and deployment
- 16Pattern Visitor breaking law of Demeter?
- 15Difference between @Mock and @InjectMocks
- View more network posts →