I've been programming since my early teens and like so many of us, I started Basic on the usual home computers like Atari 800XL, ZX Spectrum etc. "Turned pro" about 20 years ago.
I've been mostly doing C++ during this time, writing anything from device drivers for various operating systems to trading systems for banks.
Top Network Posts
- 43What does it mean to expose a C++ code publicly as a C API and what are the advantages of doing it?
- 37What is the best way to accept payment when selling a used car?
- 32What to do when a job offer is made but with a salary less than what was asked for?
- 30How do I set a path in visual studio?
- 30boost::bind with functions that have parameters that are references
- 29How do I pass a function as a parameter to in elisp?
- 26Why don't modern libraries use OOP
- View more network posts →