Developed Project Management software from 1977 to 2002 at a series of companies known most recently as Artemis International Solutions Corporation but over time as K&H Computer Systems, Metier, and Artemis Management Systems (and a few other names). Then wrote a project management system on my own.
Lately, I work mostly in Java. My latest passion is multi-threading. I was fascinated by the idea in the mid-80's, and recently I have had time to look hard at it.
Top Network Posts
- 55Why are errors named as "Exception" but not as "Error" in programming languages?
- 14Making package-protected java class visible in parent package
- 11Strategy vs Delegates
- 9Is there really Object-relational impedance mismatch?
- 9Performance differences between ArrayList and LinkedList
- 7while(true) and loop-breaking - anti-pattern?
- 6java BoxLayout panel's alignment
- View more network posts →