Developed Project Management software from 1977 to 2002 at a series of companies known most recently as Artemis International Solutions Corporation but over time as K&H Computer Systems, Metier, and Artemis Management Systems (and a few other names). Then wrote a project management system on my own.
Lately, I work mostly in Java. My latest passion is multi-threading. I was fascinated by the idea in the mid-80's, and recently I have had time to look hard at it.
Top Network Posts
- 54Why are errors named as "Exception" but not as "Error" in programming languages?
- 13Making package-protected java class visible in parent package
- 12Is constantly looking for code examples a sign of a bad developer?
- 9Is there really Object-relational impedance mismatch?
- 9Strategy vs Delegates
- 6Does Java development typically involve more subclassing than C#/.NET?
- 6When module calling gets ugly
- View more network posts →