A foreigner living in a foreign land.
I have a love/hate relationship with VBA.
I loathe it as much as I am strangely drawn to it.
It is old but it will not die, it is ugly but equally fascinating.
When I code in VBA, I feel like I discovered an old secret that begs to be understood.
I imagine ways to hack it, to ply its ancient curses into modern idioms.
Then I fail.
Then I try again.
May the god of F# have mercy on my soul and liberate me from my sisyphean plight.
Top Network Posts
- 48Why would var be a bad thing?
- 36How to render pdfs using C#
- 33Best way to test a MS Access application?
- 30MS Access Programming Overview
- 24How to refresh linked tables in an Access mdb when ODBC changes
- 18Why should I use SQLite over a Jet database
- 17Why are zero-based arrays the norm?
- View more network posts →