Top Network Posts
- 32Bad practice to return unique_ptr for raw pointer like ownership semantics?
- 14Passing shared_ptr<Derived> as shared_ptr<Base>
- 14Can WinRT really be used at just the boundaries?
- 12make_unique does not compile
- 11C++ why double pointer for out/return function parameter?
- 10Where can I see the what() message from an unhandled std::exception in Visual Studio 2012?
- 7How to use css3 flexbox to create multi-column layout without expanding vertically?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.