I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've worked for companies of all sizes from 3 person startups to multi-national organisations with 1000's of employees. I've also worked at all levels from junior programmer to team lead/technical architect and one stint as a manager. I've seen various development methodologies from classic waterfall to Scrum implemented and used with varying degrees of success.
Top Network Posts
- 788Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 239Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 139How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 129Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 123Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- View more network posts →