I'm a Senior Database Architect at SchoolMessenger.
I've written a book, SQL Antipatterns: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Database Programming from Pragmatic Bookshelf, based on the most common SQL problems I've answered on Stack Overflow and other forums, mailing lists, and newsgroups over the past 15 years.
I am an Oracle ACE.
Top Network Posts
- 615What's the difference between identifying and non-identifying relationships?
- 574"INSERT IGNORE" vs "INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE"
- 482Should I use != or <> for not equal in TSQL?
- 394How do the Proxy, Decorator, Adapter, and Bridge Patterns differ?
- 330Retrieving the last record in each group
- 310Is storing a delimited list in a database column really that bad?
- 301Fetch the row which has the Max value for a column
- View more network posts →