Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Top Network Posts
- 175What is referential transparency?
- 50What is referential transparency?
- 48Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 34Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 19Compiler correctness proofs
- 18What are the differences between logical relations and simulations?
- 17Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- View more network posts →
2 The ethics of answering homework questions nov 7 '12