Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Top Network Posts
- 193What is referential transparency?
- 59Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 52What is referential transparency?
- 36Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 19Compiler correctness proofs
- 18What are the differences between logical relations and simulations?
- 18Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- View more network posts →
3 The ethics of answering homework questions nov 7 '12