Daniel Ribeiro is a Senior PHP Developer, Evangelist and Speaker in Dubai, UAE. Currently working as a Senior Developer at propertyfinder.ae and a member of PHP Santa Catarina (PHPSC) – brazilian local PHP community –, he is a Zend Certified Engineer, working with PHP since 2006.
He loves to share code and contribute to open-source projects. Usually, he is focused on TDD, object-oriented design and code refactoring. He also has experience on leading development teams focusing best practices and software quality.
Contact him at
Top Network Posts
- 133Should everything really be a bundle in Symfony 2.x?
- 96.gitignore file, where should I put it?
- 39How do I move an issue on github to another repo?
- 23What does it mean to expose a C++ code publicly as a C API and what are the advantages of doing it?
- 20Best way to create a test database and load fixtures on Symfony 2 WebTestCase?
- 16Redmine + Gitolite - Issue with repository permissions and more
- 15Good workflow for software development with scrum and continuous integration
- View more network posts →