Maksim Bezsažnyj is an ambitious software developer trying to get himself involved in interesting problems and ideas and sharing them with others on his own blog. After having a sour experience with many legacy systems, the definition of “interesting” is now mostly limited to means of producing clean architectural design. Therefore, Maksim is interested in approaches like Domain Driven Design and various architectural solutions, trying to find the holy grail of clean and maintainable code.
Maksim is currently employed at Metasite Business Solutions, where he enjoys leading the development of a custom BSS system and providing technical leadership to his small team.
Top Network Posts
- 243HTML form readonly SELECT tag/input
- 106Get cursor position (in characters) within a text Input field
- 54Safe String to BigDecimal conversion
- 41Different names of JSON property during serialization and deserialization
- 34How to use ArrayList.addAll()?
- 25First occurrence in a binary search
- 21How to print %s in C?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.