C++ software engineer for Amadeus since January 2010.
Avid follower of the Rust project, and still following Clang/LLVM (which I helped improved a bit with
Known to dabble in Python for scripting purposes.
Interested in language design, and thus very interested in Rust (zero-cost memory safety, zero-cost data-race safety, concurrency) and interested in Haskell (type system, functional paradigm), which I unfortunately did not had time to explore yet...
Interested in compiler design and low-level technics: Memory Allocation/Garbage Collection, Compiler Optimizations, Link-time Optimizations.
Favorite answers of mine:
Favorite answers from others:
- to Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope ? by Eric Lippert
Top Network Posts
- 864Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 230Which one will execute faster, if (flag==0) or if (0==flag)?
- 205"static const" vs "#define" vs "enum"
- 179How can I know which parts in the code are never used?
- 131Is it better to call a function that doesn't have an effect at that point, IF it improves code clarity?
- 111Why use non-member begin and end functions in C++11?
- 109Why doesn't C++ have a garbage collector?
- View more network posts →